Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Exciting News!

CEO God contacted me through his agent and said He was so impressed with my level of confessing last Sunday, He's granting me an exclusive interview this coming Sunday. CEO God revealed that He was quite unimpressed, though a wee bit amused, with that last O'Reilly interview as reported on my blog a few week's back and wants to set the record straight on a few matters. The agent said if all goes well, CEO God may come back a time or two as His duties permit. Humanity is keeping Him pretty busy these days, and He has little time to spare for interviews.

I am SO excited about this new development. Be sure to join me on Sunday. This should be interesting, enlightening and altogether refreshing because what I know about CEO God, he is always full of surprises!

No comments: