Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Not Worried About Anything


I HAVE SEEN THE PROMISED LAND.
I MAY NOT GET THERE WITH YOU.

BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW TONIGHT,
THAT WE, AS A PEOPLE WILL GET

TO THE PROMISED LAND.

AND I'M HAPPY TONIGHT.

I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING.


~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Of Note: What Dr. King knew is that the Promised Land is within us and that eventually each of us will find that out. It is no secret. But for most of our lifetimes, we search for the Promised Land outside ourselves until we get frustrated and exhausted. That is the very nature of the endeavor at the School of Earth. Eventually, we learn the Truth of the inner Light, Love and Power, and we are never the same. Thing is, we can only find it in our own way and in our own time. Once we understand then we too will have no worries, and the world will be a better place. One person at a time.

No comments: