Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Love of Thousands

WALKING, I AM LISTENING
TO A DEEPER WAY.
SUDDENLY, ALL MY
ANCESTORS ARE BEHIND ME.
BE STILL, THEY SAY.
WATCH AND LISTEN.

YOUR ARE THE RESULT OF
THE LOVE OF THOUSANDS.

~ Linda Hogan


Of Note: Sometimes if I really want to feel the wonder of Life, I contemplate the thought that my life is connected to all life back to the beginning of time. The very first moment. Years ago, I had a dream about what it was like before time began. My consciousness experienced a complete void where nothing existed at all. It was petrifying. In short order with a heart beating wildly, I was delivered safe and sound back to my bed. I did not realize until then what NO-THING meant and how connections with matter grounded me and us to the physical plane. Since then, I have yearned for another experience of that void. After years of meditation, I recognize the place and know that it was not a blank space at all, but pregnant with invisible, undifferentiated Life waiting to explode into a myriad of beings for a Purpose that can best be described as Love. More than that we do not know.

Today's Weather Report: It is snowing to beat the band. Highly unusual weather for the end of April. Actually, it has snowed off and on the whole month but nothing like this.

No comments: